This is an Interesting role with attractive long term career future. Digital Marketing is a multi-disciplinary skill involving digital marketing, HTML / database concepts, social media & Internet. This specialist position requires the person to be proficient in both gaining knowledge and applying it to the client websites. Dynamic, interesting field where skills need to be constantly updated.
Digital marketing has clearly established itself as a future growth area for good careers. You can create a bright future by working for an established small company in digital marketing.
The responsibilities and outcomes for this job role are outlined below:
- Execute quality Digital Marketing work for clients located in US/UK from Hyderabad. While doing the assignments you get exposure to a variety of businesses, industries and markets through the various client projects.
- Master the SEO skills and take care of their digital marketing needs. Responsible for SEO including keyword research, competition analysis, on-page optimization, off-page credentials monitoring.
- Responsible for executing the strategy mostly on-page and support some off-page, content and social media optimization work.
- You will be assigned a set of clients for whom your responsibility is to execute the SEO project scope as per work plan.
- Regularly monitor rankings of client websites – spot issues preventing ranking improvement and figure out easiest way to resolve.
- Audit the client websites from SEO point of view – find issues with optimization and suggest recommendations to improve.
- A person new to this area will start as a trainee Specialist. Experienced SEO specialist should be able to handle the client projects and demonstrate traction in results within 6 weeks.
Desired candidate profile:
- MCA’s, B.Tech and MBA’s possessing knowledge of digital marketing concepts and strong awareness of internet, e-commerce and social media for business context. Other academic qualifications with strong interest in SEO are welcome.
- Candidates with up to 6 months to below 2 years of experience in any field are preferred. Freshers are also welcome.
- Good scholastic track record – 60% throughout minimum is a must.
- Should have strong interest / commitment towards building a long term career in the field of digital marketing and focus on growing skills and knowledge across relevant multiple disciplines – digital marketing, search engine guidelines, e-commerce, database concepts and HTML.
- Good computer skills, ability to work in team, good manners and attitudes. Should have desire to learn, build skills and competence to be useful at work place.
- Already possess business general knowledge, knowledge of e-commerce concepts, online buyer behavior, digital marketing & search engine optimization.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mention ‘DMS-SEO’ in subject.
For faster processing of your resume, please answer the following in the covering email.
- Whether you are currently living in Hyderabad or not?
- Which locality you are residing at Hyderabad?
- Currently working? If yes, current CTC and notice period.
- Years of experience. If fresher mention as such.
- Mention your percentages from 10th Class onwards in all qualifications.
- Your rank in competitive exams – EAMCET, ICET etc.
For a senior profile in same area see Digital Marketing – Sr. Analysts.