This job profile involves a senior role in analytical / research based work in the area of search engine optimization for a premier management advisory & marketing services company that does high quality work for clients located in US/UK. While doing the assignments you get exposure to a variety of businesses, industries and markets through the various client projects.
The work will be non-voice, day time and desk job in Internet Marketing in professionally managed company that operates Indian operations as a Virtual US office.
This is an expertise driven position that will lead either into a consulting or people management side based on personal interest.
Leveraging your prior extensive experience in SEO, continue your successful track record of bringing the most competitive keywords to 1st page in the current environment. Address the customers technical queries and lead the campaign strategy to retain and grow the confidence of the client.
The responsibilities on which you are expected to deliver results are outlined below:
- Handle the campaign of premium accounts and ensure the demanding customers’ needs are met and address their technical and other concerns in a way that their confidence is retained.
- You will be assigned to a set of demanding clients and you will take responsibility for the execution of campaign.
- Train, guide and mold the juniors i.e. analysts and specialists to be able to handle the more difficult assessments and correctly do SEO on high risk areas. Review and audit the analysts work to ensure the quality of work is ensured.
- From the clients messages understand the issues, convert that into actionable assignments and handle it directly to get it done with support of team members. Resolve the client queries to make the client comfortable and ensure the project is on track of results.
- Should have a marketing mind – able to understand clients businesses, products / services, customer segments, target geographies and competitors and be able to support the client’s marketing strategy.
- Analyze developments in the digital marketing world and create new methods or standard operating processes for doing work in superior manner. Evaluate the tools or new features in tools in the marketplace and leverage them to deliver better solutions for the clients.
- Ability to learn on the new developments of SEO and digital marketing environment and come up with new methods of doing the work to get results while doing several projects for customers for which specific deliverables are already committed previously.
- Do the technical work of the SEO analyst role and do it in a superior manner for more competitive and bigger websites.
Desired candidate profile:
- Should be an MBA with Marketing as a Major / Minor specialization, possess strong knowledge of marketing concepts and have objective thinking and analytical aptitude and a bias for action mindset.
- The assignments are data driven and need someone who likes a thinking job while possessing a strong attention to detail. Using these skills should be able to discover opportunities to make positive impact with the analytical work.
- Develop the advanced analytical skills and have a talent for discovering the essense of an issue in the area of digital marketing. Ability to make accurate conclusions that when acted on deliver results.
- Multi-tasker who knows how to organize and execute a variety of responsibilities by planning, prioritizing and executing in the right sequence.
- Should have solid scholastic track record – at least 70% marks throughout their academic.
- Should possess good understanding of digital marketing, e-commerce trends and related areas.
- Excellent command over computers software like Microsoft office, Thunderbird, Windows OS and browsers.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a junior profile in same area see Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO)