This is a good opportunity for creative writers to work for US/UK client projects in a professional and performance driven digital marketing company located right in the center of the city at Padmarao Nagar, Secunderabad.
The candidate is expected to have good writing and English composition skills, and be capable of writing quality articles with insightful points. The person should have thorough knowledge on standard writing practices of high quality and be well versed with article writing guidelines. The candidate must have innovative outlook to adopt new approaches for developing creative content based on research and facts that is useful and informative to target audience of the clients.
This is an interesting role as you get to write on variety of topics, cities, countries, geographies, and industries. This is a day shift job with convenient timings from 11:00 am – 7:30 pm.
- Research, analyze and create high quality and durable content on a regular basis for client projects, websites, press releases, and newsletters for businesses. Adapt writing to the needs and personality of client and the type of business (B2B, B2C, and a specific industry).
- Must have effective writing skills to write fresh and consistent content in various styles and formats for multiple audiences.
- Capable of writing for both US and UK English and be versatile to write on variety of topics.
- Edit, proof read and complete another person’s writing and be able to train people on writing skills.
- Be quick and responsive to finish and deliver the assigned write-ups without delay to meet the client project deadlines.
- Research key developments in a specific industry or market and use the same information to create quality articles with insightful points.
Desired candidate profile:
- Strong written English composition skills (suitable for business) and ability to create good content quickly with minimal errors.
- The candidate must be able to speak and write clearly and articulately in good English. Also he/she must have strong internet research knowledge and computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel and OpenOffice.
- The person must have balanced view point and strong intellect to objectively analyze, logically correct conclusions and present the facts in easy to understand format.
- Proactive and acts on assignments without waiting for instructions. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Ability to perform and consistently improve quality and speed of assignments to meet the project deadlines.
- Believes in professionalism and follows company’s standard procedures to execute the work.
- Must be enthusiastic in in-depth analysis to draw insightful conclusions on projects.
- Hardworking, committed individual with attention to detail.
A PERFECT PERSON FOR THIS JOB WILL BE SOMEONE…
Most of your classmates do not understand why you bother about that apt word to finish that simple sentence, or why you spend so much time on English language improvement. But that is what you are!
If this by and large describes you, then content writing is a perfect career for you.
IF YOU ARE NOT PASSIONATE ABOUT WRITING, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
This is a Permanent employee position and NOT a work from home project based on part-time opportunity.
How to apply:
If interested, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Please include your name and job title in the email subject for faster processing. Also, write a note in the email clearly mentioning why you are suitable for this position. As you are seeking a career in content writer role and have a desire for writing, this is a great opportunity to express your talent.