You will be responsible for supporting the administration & maintenance of computer systems, hardware and firewall of our office with a network of 75 desktop computers.
- Will be maintaining desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software, and ensure uptime of production systems across all departments.
- Primary job responsibility involves preventive maintenance against breakdowns and failures of IT equipment.
- Will have to work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment, software, networks and ISPs.
- Ensure proper usage of computers, Internet and emails among staff by monitoring and maintaining security logs of their LAN/WAN usage, and reporting improper usage to the management. Performing desktop computer audits regularly and create/maintain audit reports, will also be a part of your role.
- Will be responsible for allocation, configuring and upgrading of the computers to staff.
Desired candidate profile:
- Knowledge on installations and troubleshooting of operating systems and basic software.
- Knowledge on maintenance and repair of computer hardware.
- Should be able to maintain proper documentation for all the IT related tasks and troubleshooting.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Compensation will be between 1.0 to 1.4 Lakhs/Annum (CTC) depending on your current capabilities, experience & skills.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this profile, please send your resume to email@example.com