This is a good opportunity in support executive role for a lady candidate, in a professional and performance driven company for a hardworking and competent person from decent family background in Padma Rao Nagar area, Secunderabad.
This position is responsible for fast, accurate and courteous processing of job seekers short listed by Recruiting and ensuring a good impression about the company in their first interaction with the company. Also, responsible for efficiently doing the non-recruiting related administration work to ensure an efficient and smooth running of the office with high standards of work.
The results and responsibilities of the Support Executive role are outline below:
- Greet visitors professionally, courteously and also screen phone calls. Front office management involves handling visitors, who are mostly candidates for interviews.
- Efficiently coordinate the interview process with multiple candidates simultaneously.
- Coordinating interview schedules and confirming timeslots and office directions via email, SMS or calls.
- Xeroxing /scanning of documents and maintain office files in systematic manner.
- Efficiently handle coordination for ID cards, visiting cards, library books and issuance of other company assets to employees.
- Execute the general administration work as needed to support the organization.
- Monitoring housekeeping, office boys, pantry maintenance, water maintenance and other facilities related to office use.
- Coordinating for employee birthday celebrations and other employee engagement activity.
- Order, issue and maintaining MIS of stationery items and office supplies etc.
- Maintaining employee attendance records, registers and biometrics, leave records and reporting to HR Executive.
- Preparing petty cash vouchers and cash count on a periodic basis and send information to finance department by due date.
Desired candidate profile:
A person who can successfully handle this responsibility will need the following competencies:
- Good communication and telephone skills (fluent, spoken and written English).
- Good computer skills.
- Friendly personality approachable, outgoing, while being assertive.
- Competency with administration skills and good organizational skills: ability to prioritize, follow up and multi-task.
- Flexible, resourceful at problem-solving and with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Should have desire to perform well and want to earn reputation as a competent and capable person.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.