This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional to set their stamp – establish and run a formal HR generalist system in a small professional company servicing US / UK clients. Successfully handling this role will give boost the confidence of the person and enable them to take up challenging and rewarding HR roles in the future. Person can help build the company and grow with the company.
Responsible for correctly handling pay roll processing and statutory returns (PF & ESI) and HR generalist activities including employee disciplinary / integrity issues handling. Educate employees on company view point by conducting HR sessions & HR policies sessions. Also, responsible for employee connect / grievance handling. During interviews, when required interact to assess person is fit with company values.
The results expected on the responsibilities from a person on this job role include:
- Organizing and conducting the joining / on boarding process including new employees induction.
- Responsible for training coordination and ensuring the training generates the right outcomes.
- Support the appraisals & increments coordination thereby enabling timely, efficient and accurate rewarding of good performers.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Enable employee retention and team building.
- Do succession planning for employees.
- Coordinate and execute statutory compliance & audits.
- Responsible for personnel file maintenance.
- Fairly and firmly handle employee disciplinary / integrity issues and documentation – issuance of show cause notice & warning letters.
- Monitor and maintain records for late and leaves.
- Regularly ensure MIS reporting is given to management.
- Organizing employee engagement activities.
- Should be able to motivate the team.
- Independently handle the Liaising with government agencies to support the HR activities.
Desired candidate profile:
- Good at inter personnel communication and negotiations skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, emotional balance, emotional strength, patience and efficient with work.
- Be both process and performance driven.
- Good knowledge on company policies, HR methods and HR laws.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please email your updated resume to email@example.com. Also, send a covering email summarizing your strengths, competencies and previous work experience in similar role to outline your suitability for this position.