This is a good opportunity to grow career as Website Developer, Webmaster, On page SEO Specialist by managing websites on WordPress & HTML. You will be fully responsible for the upkeep of company’s various websites and there of client. We are looking for a person who has the ability to deliver high quality work, commitment, attention to detail & service orientation to help our clients in US & UK.
- Do development in WordPress, HTML, CSS and PHP to create custom sites for a marketing firm’s clients, including plug in and custom CMS templates.
- Update/modify executing HTML pages to accommodate changes sought by the business group.
- Check if the on-page recommendations were implemented by client and create reports.
- Should be thorough and systematic while handling live sites.
- Maintain various access details of the sites confidentially with integrity.
- Handle adhoc client queries on their site’s on-page issues.
Desired candidate profile:
- Prior experience with WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP and SEO on-page optimization for 1 year; and overall atleast 3 years of experience.
- Candidate should work under pressure with quality and be able to meet the deadlines for any critical work for clients.
- Have strong troubleshooting skills and ability to self learn in short duration to solve a specific technical problem that is new for you in order to help the client’s situation.
- B.Sc (CS), MCA or B.Tech with good percentages.
- Disciplined, duty-conscious person with professional outlook and willingness to learn.
- Service-oriented person having an attitude to add value to clients to earn their good will.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position please forward your updated resume to email@example.com.
Note: Please include your name and job title in the email subject for faster processing. Also summarize your strongest technical skills in the email while attaching the resume.