The Process Associate plays a key role in the execution of the approved search engine marketing strategy – while ensuring the work is being done with consistent quality and by the project reporting date. By presenting the progress in the project report format, they enable building of client confidence and gain the respect of the client in US and UK.
- Promote the client website by getting their text ad published in hundreds of online yellow page websites and business publications.
- Ensure high quality of execution by getting it listed accurately and in the right category of businesses
- Publish informational articles at different online magazines to increase credibility and to promote the online presence of the client.
- Regularly review the status of the activation of the listings on online yellow pages and online magazines. Update the findings in the status reports
- Need to plan work and execute to reach the work goals by reporting date for multiple projects with reporting dates spread over several days at regular intervals in a month. When required step-up the pace of work to ensure completion of required work by the scheduled reporting date.
- Review / audit the status reports of data process executives and ensure they are accurate.
- Correct and present the data well for review by International clients.
- Monitor and record the statistics of various Web marketing credentials at regular intervals to share with the client.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 6 months to 2 years of experience in any field.
- Should be good with typing, MS – Word and MS Excel software and awareness of Internet
- Interest in process oriented industry
- Commitment to work and strong work ethic
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their updated resume to email@example.com.