Excellent career opportunity to work on International projects (in US/UK). International clients are courteous and appreciate good work. This position requires excellent coordination capabilities by making it easy for the clients to do business with us. The person plays an important role by coordinating with various departments internally and assist in projects facilitation.
Always work towards obtaining a sense of gratitude from a satisfied client earned with expertise.
If you have the desire and basic qualifications for this position, Marvist will train you to handle the responsibilities of this job.
This is non-voice & desk job and you will be in a position that will require you to do several of the below activities.
- Understand the project scope, deliverables and processes of each project thoroughly.
- Coordinate workflow processes and ensure projects expectations are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work on multiple projects while strictly adhering to deadlines.
- Bring to the attention, follow-up with execution teams to facilitate proper execution and ensure the projects milestones are met.
- Update project coordination summary sheets on a daily basis.
- Prepare and maintain separate files for each awarded project and should be aware of the status on all projects at any given point of time.
- Address any clients’ issues in a timely manner by proper information sharing and communication at all times.
- Promptly send any inputs from the clients without fail to the project execution teams to facilitate proper execution.
* Update skills and expertise to grow and get ready to move into senior role.
What We Require:
- Should be a Post Graduate (2010 or 2011 passout) and having minimum 6 months of experience.
- Should have strong interest/commitment towards working hard to build a long term career in this area.
- Good command over computers including good typing skills and basic software like browsers and Microsoft office.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
Should be proactive.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their updated resume to email@example.com