We are seeking for a committed, hardworking person with good coordination & multi-tasking ability.
- Calendar management – Arranging and prioritizing appointments.
- Responsible for answering telephone calls and taking messages.
- Responsible for sending and receiving letters / posts.
- Check and reply e-mails .
- Responsible for typing / word processing of necessary documents. Also responsible for preparing presentations and reports.
- Taking dictations and prepare correspondence – Drafting letters, quotations and memos
- Responsible for filing and maintaining the director’s documents.
- Responsible to coordinating and organizing the meetings. Also responsible for drafting minutes of the meetings.
- Making arrangements of travel and making online purchases. Also responsible for making office purchases and maintaining records.
What We Require
- Good command on English, including good English written skills.
- Refined phone skills, presentable personality.
- Excellent knowledge on MS Office.
- Strong co-ordination and multi-tasking skills are required.
- Good with data entry (Typing lower is preferred).
- Committed, punctual and hard working person.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.