The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for designing and executing the strategy to successfully hire good candidates who deliver value to the organization. The Senior Recruiter can not only help the organization succeed but also grow their skill, exposure and expertise to grow into higher positions over a time.
- Handle end to end recruiting for one or more positions and recruit the right candidates in timely manner.
- Know how to find the most suitable candidate for Marvist and get them to join Marvist.
- Should be excellent in understanding the job requirements, its key result areas, performance expectations, career implications and salary in order to select persons who will perform in real life situation.
- Assess candidates holistically and accurately.
- Have a good understanding of market.
- Committed, result oriented and ability to hire good candidates as quickest as possible.
- Versatile with the ability to handle mid-level, senior level, freshers and campus recruitment.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in end-to-end recruitment’s with track record of success.
- MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources is preferred.
- Understanding of hiring for a professional, small & medium business with performance oriented culture.
- Track record of success in hiring people who deliver value to the employer.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.