This is a responsible position in the area of corporate operations and provides opportunities to work on wide variety of assignments to get recognized & be rewarded.
This role involves coordination and execution of projects that are typically related to 2 or more departments within the company. This is a high visibility position that provides great exposure and opportunity to handle a variety of execution challenges enabling an excellent exposure to develop corporate management skills
It also provides an opportunity to work with the best employees and managers in the organization and to coordinate assignments / tasks to ensure positive change and organizational development.
- Coordinate / follow-up with various Departmental Heads,experts and staff members seeking requisite information, bringing critical activities to their attention so that organizational assignments/projects are completed on time.
- Preparing MIS reports and dashboards to communicate the execution status of projects.
- Following up for closure of various issues, reminding regarding pending tasks well in advance and following up effectively.
- Execute on small research assignments and organize results in easy to understand format for use of managers.
- Drafting official letters, memos, preparation of minutes of meetings, send / receive confidential emails and letters.
- You will have to handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts due to the cross departmental role.
- Smoothly coordinating a variety of activities and communicating status on various organization building activities.
- Attending to any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Monitor execution status and get feedback on progress.
- Monitoring of projects that involve multiple departments.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Responsibility and capability to handle the corporate operations independently.
- Knowledge of computers and strong drafting skills.
- Strong coordination and execution skills to handle a variety of tasks / Multitasking ability.
- Strong organizational skills and time management discipline.
- Personal Integrity and loyalty to the Organization are not negotiable.