We are seeking talented, resourceful and expert skilled candidates as Consultants for Non IT requirements at Marvist Digital Marketing. If hired, you will be responsible for providing critical support to our recruiting operations. Additionally you will gain good exposure in creating, refining and executing strategies to identify and attract good people for various departments.
This is a dynamic, high-skilled position, offering attractive remuneration and multiple opportunities to learn about the firm’s businesses.
- Sourcing of candidates through various job portals and screening the resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Conduct initial rounds of Telephonic interview to check interest and suitability of candidates for required positions.
- Should be excellent in understanding the job description, its key result areas, opportunities, career implications and review applicants to evaluate if they meet the companies requirement.
- Be helpful to the candidates by providing information about the company and the benefits of working with Marvist.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidates recruiting.
- Leverage expertise and skill to utilize the Internet for recruitment.
- Maintaining daily / weekly / monthly status reports and submitting in a timely manner.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Demonstrated ability in successfully hiring good candidates in a competitive atmosphere for min 6months of experience in recruitment, committed freshers are also welcome.
- Extraordinary record of academic achievements, possessing strong interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills, along with highly articulate / persuasive communications skills and command of detail.
- Ideal candidates will be MBA/PG Diploma in HR is preferred (but not must) and having a zeal to constantly Master talent acquisition.
- Should handle the recruiting process in a pleasant, professional way while being focused on the objectives.