Responsible for creating research reports and writeups based on online secondary research. This career position broadly requires performance as outlined below:
- Using clearly defined objectives, thoroughly and meticulously research online to find relevant data, analyze the data and make factual conclusions that are logically sound.
- Compose reports with speed while creating writeups that are in easy to understand business English to help senior business managers in decision making.
- Continuously monitor wide variety of developments in a specific industry or market segment to track key developments, systematically gather, categorize and store the information.
- Monitor the developments in assigned industries and periodically create executive summaries / newsletters for executive review.
- Create white papers and high quality writeups based on research and facts for clients websites / blogs in quick manner.
- Summarize the key developments in the assigned project scope to create executive summaries that accurately capture the developments to make it easy for clients to monitor the developments.
Desired candidate profile:
- Candidates with 6 months experience in any field are preferred.
- Ability to objectively analyze, logically correct conclusions and present the facts in easy to understand format by project deadlines.
- Good written English composition skills (suitable for business) and ability to create lot of good on original content quickly.
- Ability to perform and consistently improve quality and speed of assignments with time.
- Strong Internet awareness, computer skills – MS Word, MS Excel & decent typing skills
- Strong work ethic, intellectual, honesty and customer focus are essential.
- Strong ability to avoid distraction in information. Able to stay focused on topic and to keep searching for relevant information through dozens and sometimes hundreds of URLS / Web pages.
- Hardworking, committed individual with attention to detail.
This is a desk job and you will NOT make field visits/receive & make telephone calls. All the open positions are in day shifts.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.