Social Media Optimisation helps to
- Create buzz
- Build back links
- Help search rankings
- Engage your audience
Social Book markings
Social bookmarking usually implies posting a two or three line description that goes along with a bookmark. Keywords are used in the description to make it interesting enough that users will want to click the link when they read it. There are hundreds of social networks out there and they all have a following of some kind. Some of the more popular social bookmarking sites are Digg, Delicious, Sphinn and Stumbleupon.
The benefit of utilizing article syndication service is in 2 ways. One, you will get quality backlinks to your website and secondly, the content of the articles will serve to brand you as an expert in your field or industry. There are good chances that the traffic from articles to your website can convert to sales.
Online Press Releases
Online press release can attract visitors to your website as well as get inbound links to your site. Press release content needs to be newsworthy. Readers on search engines should peruse it as useful information about your company.
Benefits of this service:
- Search for your business name on search engines will list some of your press releases on the PR websites that will help create a positive image
- High quality backlinks can be achieved
- In some back links keywords can be used
- Through some PR sites you can get valid back links but no keywords can be used
- Your website can get traffic from PR distributions
- PR release URL in some cases can help against negative online PR